99 Elantra GLS w/ 4 Wheel disk and ABS: Brake Bleeding Question

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if I must use the Hyundai scan tool to bleed the brakes or can I just start the car and run the engine to enable the ABS system?
Also, if I am replacing just the 2 rear calipers, do I need to bleed all 4?
Thanks!