99 Elantra Purge Valve

I have a 99 Elantra , engine light is on and came up with code P0441. Incorrect Purge Flow. Peter2 said it was the purge valve was stuck open can any one tell me where the purge valve is located. Thankyou

The purge control valve is along the left hand frame rail near the strut tower under the hood.
"" wrote: > The purge control valve is along the left hand frame rail near > the strut > tower under the hood.
Hey Thanks hyundaitech ,I found it! Now all I have to do is find someone that carries it so far it looks like a dealer item.
I believe it's a Bosch part. I don't know if that helps.