99 HYUNDAI TRAN PROBLEMS

I NEED HELP, JUST YESTERDAY THE REVERSE WENT OUT, IS IT THE RANGE SWITCH OR SOMETHING MAJOR. I WANT DO THE WORK MY SELF.

I NEED HELP, TRANS PROBLEMS, MY CAR JUST STOPPED GOING IN REVERSE. HOPE IT AINT THE RANGE SWITCH. PLEASE TELL WHAT THE PROBLEM MIGHT BE.
im new to this web site and signed up today.that's what happen to my 2000 accent same thing all the gear work .accept reverse dont work.did you ever find out what was the problem.please let me know if you did? thanks