99 Sonata "check engine" light

Hello,
My wife was driving the car the other evening (after we just got back from a 250 mile round trip) and the "check engine" light came on. The car still
drove perfectly and started fine. I took it to Autozone yesterday to pull the engine codes, they hooked the scanner up and they kept getting a "link failed" message... I ended up clearing the code(s) by disconnecting and reconnecting the battery and the code(s) have not reappeared.
The vehicle is the v6 model and I just replaced the fuel regulator, spark plugs (Bosch Platinum +2)- along with the intake manifold gasget, and changed oil/filter last week. It has 60k miles on it now... any ideas? thanks
for starters id yank out the bosch plugs and put in some good ngk v grooves, our accent ran like crap with the bosch's i believe theres a few schools of thought on that one, but even the hyun tech on the old thc site said nothing but ngks in hyundais, and our dealer..

I don't have much help to offer without a code. Try a different Auto Zone. Some scan tools have difficulty communicating with some vehicles.
I don't know about your theory with the spark plugs... Bosch wouldn't make them if they didn't work. Besides, It seems to run much better now that I pulled the champion platinums that the dealer installed 7k miles ago.
I reset the code, and still hasn't come back yet.
i use Bosch Plat. plus 4 in my Elantra and they work great.