99 Sonata, How do I replace the fuel regulator?

Hyundaitech, thanks for the suggestion on my starting problem... I suspect it is a fuel issue. How do I replace the pressure regulator? I know you
said it's on the fuel rail, but the shop manual I have, is not very specific. Do I have to remove the intake manifold to get at it?
Thanks
I don't think you need to pull the intake. The regulator should be on the transmission end of the fuel rail which goes under the intake. I've never replaced one on one of these engines, but if it's similar to the others I've done like this, the regulator has two screws holding it on the fuel rail, and the return hose is attached to the regulator with a hose clamp.