99 Sonata Seat belt question

Are the two front seat belts interchangeable? I am considering switching the two since the drivers one won't retract and the passenger side still
works. I assume I would have to switch buckles also. any other suggestions?

Why not just get one from a junk yard, or the dealer?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@windstream.net

Sorry, not interchangeable. Use only the proper seat belt in the proper location.