99 Sonata Starting Problem....

Hello All,
I've got a problem on a 99 Sonata V6 I was hoping someone could help me with. The Vehicle currently has 58k miles on it and from what the dealer
showed me when we bought it in March this year the plugs and wires had been replaced (I suppose I could pull the front 3 to be sure). Anyway... on to the problem. It just started doing this, but it takes a long time to start the car now, I have to crank it much longer than usual. Once it starts, it doesn't sputter, and it runs fine, and has no hesitation, or any other problems....
Any ideas?
Thanks
Does it crank normally, faster than normal, or slower than normal?
Do you have a check engine lamp on?
It cranks normally, and no check engine lamp is on... Everything else runs fine once it starts.
Possibly a crank sensor. Possibly fuel pressure leaking down when off due to a bad regulator. I'd recommend having it checked.
You are probably right about the regulator... My wife has been driving it more than me lately, so I haven't really had the chance to really experience the problem like she has. If I shut it off, and restart within several minutes, it starts up just fine... If I let it sit, say, several hours to over night, I have the problem.
Is the regulator part of the fuel pump, and is it easy to replace? (my inlaws have this problem on their Jeep Cherokee that they just live with... they end up cycling the key 3 or 4 times to presurize the fuel line prior to starting due to a bad check valve that is part of the fuel pump)...
Thanks
If I recall correctly, this system has a fuel return, so you'd find the regulator on the fuel rail.