ABS and TCS dash lights on 2002 Santa Fe stay lit

I have been having an ongoing problem with the ABS and TCS dash lights on my 2002 Santa Fe. When I drive the car the lights come on and stay on for about 60 seconds. The lights then go off for maybe 1 to 2 minutes
only to come back on and then they stay on until the engine is switched off. I have taken the car to the dealer to have the trouble corrected 3 times already. The last time (August 2005) the dealer said he replaced a wheel sensor. The car has 38000 miles on it.
Richard
There's not much I can tell you with the information given except that you have an ABS problem. You should take it in and have it checked.