AC blower motor

The heater/AC blower motor on my 03 elantra sounded like it had a leaf or paper in it the other day but only made the sound on high speed. The next day it did not make the sound but only high speed
works now. No noise and puts out plenty of air but the other three speeds do not work at all. should I replace the motor,relay or fan speed switch or do you suspect a different problem?
Thread archive: http://www.AutoBoardz.com/AC-blower-motor-ftopict247840.html