Accent 2000 Clutch Pedal Clicking on Release

Hi

My Hyundai is causing so many problems.

Latest one, one I release the Clutch Pedal after changing any gear I get a clicking/clunking sound and felt feedback through the pedal.

I have read around and what people are coming up with is a little WD40 on the pedal/cable will solve the problem, is this true or am I looking at a new clutch here?

Cheers

Stu

Reply to
Rob Nevis

Anyone?

Reply to
Rob Nevis

Your clutch is hydraulic, so you definitely won't be able to lube the cable. There's often a click when the slave cylinder piston operates the release bearing fork. I'd say to get another person, have them operate the pedal in/out while you check around for the noise.

Reply to
hyundaitech