Accent 2001 MIL on and DTC unknow (P1801 P1805 ???)

from tho monts in my accent 2001 go on MIL the memory dtc is filled whit :

P 1128 p 1801 p 1805

i replace the ignition cord for repair the cylinder misfire, now there isnt misfire but after I clear dtc memory the mil go on and a new p1128 P1801 P1805 condition is set.

may i know what about P1801 and P1805 ???

in hmaservices.com site i found only doc about P1128.

Reply to
..