Accent 2001 MIL on and DTC unknow (P1801 P1805 ???)

from tho monts in my accent 2001 go on MIL the memory dtc is filled whit :
P 1128 p 1801 p 1805
i replace the ignition cord for repair the cylinder misfire, now there
isnt misfire but after I clear dtc memory the mil go on and a new p1128 P1801 P1805 condition is set.
may i know what about P1801 and P1805 ???
in site i found only doc about P1128.