Accent approaching 60k miles

My 02 accent will probably pass the 60,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty limit in the next couple of weeks. I dont currently have the cash on hand to perform a 60,000 mile service.
Im wondering can I just take this to a service place (dealership or otherwise) and ask them to closely inspect everything covered by the warranty, so that i can get anything worked on right now before the warranty expires. What would this cost? What are the major areas that are likely to need work?
Oh, and can i trust the dealership to tell me whats needed? because if theres anything covered by warranty, surely itd cost them to fix it?
It doesn't actually cost the dealership anything to fix your car under warranty, Hyundai pays them to do that. Most manufacturers, however, prohibit most dealers in their dealer agreements from making a customer award of a warrantable problem. Your best bet for a good check would be a trusted non-dealer repair shop.

Was that a typo? Did you mean "aware" for "award" in the above? If so, that would seem outrageous. That would mean the manufacuters are saying, "Don't fix a problem unless the customer knows and complains about it."
Yeah, that was a typo. Sorry. You are correct. And I agree it's outrageous. What's worse, any I've ever experienced do it.
Just make sure you replace the timing belt. 60k is the limit for it. If that belt breaks you'll need a new engine which is big $$$. Replacing the belt will still cost a few hundred dollars but a lot less than a new engine. Not to mention being stranded someplace.You don't have to have a Hyundai dealer replace the belt either, a decent independent garage can do it for a lot less money.

http://www.autoforumz.com/Hyundai-Accent-approaching-60k-miles-ftopict112312.html
I'll point out that if you're the original owner, there are significant benefits to installing a factory timing belt. The belt is a 10/100 component for the original owner, so as long as you replace it with factory when due, Hyundai will stand behind it even if it does break after replacement. They won't stand behind anyone else's belt.