accent front light

the bulb has 'gone' in my front nearside parking light. its the one behind the battery. I cannot work-out how to replace it (or take the old bulb out) is there any instructions anywhere
accent 2003 1.3
Roy

Did you try www.hmaservice.com

thanx i have registered with the site, but cannot find anywhere on the site to answer my question?
roy

OK, on HMA service the instructions are rather simple. 1.. Disconnect the negative(-) battery terminal. 2.. Remove the head lamp mounting bolts (2EA), then disconnect the lamp connectors Did you click on "Service"? Before you do, on the home page click on "Site Requirements" and follow the instructions to download the picture viewer file from Adobe. Once you have that, go to the Service page and under Body Electrical System you will find "Left Headlamp" and Remove

parking
the
anywhere
simple.
terminal.
then disconnect the lamp

the home page click on "Site

download the picture viewer

Service page and under Body

and Remove

great help thanx, i will look later
Roy

the
Headlamp"
i worked the site out! i was using firefox no ie!
roy

Welcome to the club Roy. Many of us have been bitten by this. Great, informative web site - extremely poor design.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net