Accent O2 sensor help

Hello,
My mechanic told me that the code for the check engine light comes up as a faulty oxygen sensor.
I have also been told that it is a really easy job. I'm handy with tools
and whatnot, but I have not tackled this particular job before.
Could someone direct me to a site (if there is one) that lists the steps involved?
Thanks. Much appreciated!
1997 Accent, 4 cyl, automatic.
AGB

You can register for a free account at www.hmaservice.com.
As a note of caution, however, there are numerous codes that refer to oxygen sensor performance and other codes which can be caused by oxygen sensors but are often caused by other problems. If you can give me the actual code number, it'll tell me the type of problem the ECM has seen, and I'll be able to offer better advice as to whether your problem will be cured by replacing the oxygen sensor.