Accent rear brakes

On a scale of one to ten how hard would it be for a novice like myself to do my own rear brakes? Ive done front, super easy but i've never attempted rear drum brakes...
Whats your opinions? Also, what kind of wear would warrant having new drums put on at same time? I been getting scraping sounds from the back lately .. were at 134 569 kms now..
Jody wrote:

You'll need a hand impact driver with a #2 phillips to get the screw out of the drum. Other than that it's a standard drum brake. As nothermark pointed out, a pair of brake pliers will come in handy.