Accent Replacement Model

I'm starting to think about a replacement for my '03 Accent in either late '08 or '09.
According to the Wikipedia article on the Accent, Hyundai is coming
out (at least in Europe) with a new, slightly upscale model to replace the Accent in 2008.
Is there any information on this online? Will it be released in the US in 2008? A year or so later?
All things being equal, I'd love to be able to buy a 2009 Accent. I've been really happy with the 2003. At 35mpg it's been pretty easy to deal with $3/gallon gas.
Yes Hyundai i30 is on it's way over here in Europe. It's based on the Kia Ceed which arrived in late spring. If it'll come to the States: Who knows. They both gets nice words from the few who has driven them both. The Kia being a bit more sporty and the Hyundai on the comfort side.
Daisy
Expect no major changes to the Accent in the next few years. The last major change was for the 2006 model year. Prior to that, they were for 2000 and 1995. Extrapolating that schedule, you shouldn't expect to see an Accent redesign or replacement until 2011 or 2012.