Accent rotors

2002 Accent "L", 1.5L SOHC, Hatch.

Trying to order new rotors but the part apparently changed mid-year. All the parts houses list 2 different rotors, one up to 3-12-02 and the other from 3-12-02 production date.

I bought the car in early June 02, but how can I tell when it was built?

The VIN is KMHCF35G12U212190 if that's any help.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Google VIN DECODER

I found

You have a 2002

Reply to
Raoul

Thank you; that confirms it is an '02. But was it manufactured before or after March 12 of 2002?

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

look on the drivers door, inside end, there should be a sticker telling you what month and yr car was assembled

Reply to
Mark Hoffman

Bingo!!

And the date was only 3 days past the transition date.

Thanks for the helpful tip.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim