Accent snap crackle and pop

My 2001 Accent is reliable and runs good but I hear snap crackle and pop noise after I turn the engine off. It sounds like the sheet metal of the heat shields are cooling off but other cars do not seem to be
as loud. Do I need to be concerned?
Another creaking noise is coming from the rear. This occurs when I shift my weight in the drivers seat to get out. It sounds like some rusty parts are rubbing. The rear suspension seems to be good when I am driving. What can be causing this rubbing noise when I get out of my car?
As for the crackle, there's probably no reasno for concern.
The creaking noise in the rear may be from some suspension bushings or parts rubbing like you suppose. Probably minor, but best to have it checked.
The standard recommendation is usually 7500 to 15000 miles.