Accessory Fog light install

Any suggestions to where on a 2000 accent 3dr manual mount the switch for fog lights and where to bring the wires in from the firewall? I don't want to do a hodge podge install like I normally do on my truck
(interior is crap on it).Can I hook the wires into the head lights or parking lights?
RIPPER FREEDOM WILL NEVER BE FREE! BOYCOTT CALIFORNIA SPORT TOURING!