Air Bag Light

Hi,

I have a 2005 Sonata and the air bag light stays on all the time. Is this something I can fix or do I need the bring it back to the dealership who I really, really hate.

Thanks, Ronny

Reply to
Ronny

Some independent mechanics have the scan tool necessary to turn the light off, call around. Of course the problem that caused it to come on in the first place needs to be corrected for the light to stay off.

Reply to
Partner

I had something like that, they said that the connection under the seat was loose.