Air bag light

I have a 1994 hyundai sonata levant and I recently took out the air bag fuse when i was checking all the fuses. When i started the car the air bag light flashed and stayed on. I checked the fuse again and replaced it and it still didnt go off. Is there anyway to reset it so the light goes off?

Thanks!

Reply to
David Girolamo

I think there's a ridiculously high number of key cycles (for a lack of power code) or you'll have to take it in to be checked (and cleared if there is no actual problem). I'm not sure how readily available tools are to be able to diagnose and read this system in the aftermarket.

Reply to
hyundaitech