air cond?

Hello,

Excuse my ignorance, a comment I overheard made me think...

Is there such a thing as an aftermarket air conditioner installation, specifically for an older Accent?

Thanks

Don

Reply to
Don Q

Aftermarket add-on air conditioner installation exists. Whether it's available for Accents, I have no idea.

You might also check with your local Hyundai dealer. Once upon a time, most Accents were delivered to this country without air conditioning and it was later added at the port of delivery or the dealer. There may still be a factory install kit sitting around.

Reply to
hyundaitech