Airbag light

2005 XG350L 9000 miles will be taking it in next week for oil & filter chg. Take it in every six months

(Yes that is actual miles. I'm 80 yrs old and don't drive a lot).

Had an airbag light stay on the other day and while I'm a trusting soul, and I bought the car new from this dealer. I have dealt with various maintenance depts. For many years .

I would think that this is some sort of sensor and should be warranty work?? What say you good people?

Reply to
John Hudson

John: This should be a warranty issue. There is a potential safety issue involved. I have no doubt that your dealer will sort this out. Bob

Reply to
bobmendria