alignment question

My '04 Santa Fe has a definite difference between the way the front and rear tires sit on the road. The front wheels look normal but the rears have a
noticeable inward lean towards the vehicle [camber?]. I noticed my son's '04 is doing the same thing! Today I was following another Santa Fe on my way to work and observed that it too had a noticeable tilt on the rear wheels, even worse that mine. I have never overloaded the car, so I know the springs are not damaged. No accidents, and no rough driving, tire pressures are normal, in fact it only has 24000 miles on it in the 2 1/2 years I have owned it. However, all 4 tires show excessive wear on the inside edges [the tires have been rotated 3 times] and will need to be replaced soon. The dealer says he has not had any complaints, but acknowledges that three very similar vehicles exhibiting the same problem is strange and wants to look at it. I have an appointment next week to have it checked. Has anyone else had a similar problem, or know of anything that would cause such a thing? I suspect the rear springs may be settling too much or are possibly defective or were never strong enough to begin with. I would like to know when I go to the dealer if this is a known problem or just a very strange coincidence.
FHM
I can't say what's normal for a Santa Fe, but many cars have negative camber on the rear wheels, but not on the front. If the car is aligned to spec, don't worry about it.
The rear camber isn't even adjustable on the Santa Fe. The fact that three separate vehicles exhibit the condition would make me suspect that it may be designed that way, as Brian alluded. The tire wear would be enough to make me do an alignment. When they do that, they should be able to tell you whether anything appears abnormal with the rear suspension or if anything's out of spec.