Amp power wire through firewall

I am trying to find a hole in the firewall on my 05 Tiburon to run an amp power wire and I'm not having any luck. I really do not want to drill a hole. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to run the wire
through? Thank you for any help, Chris
You may be able to put a hole in the rubber grommet if there's harness that goes through the firewall. If not, one probably goes in behind one of the fenders near the door.