another stealership story

Noticed one of the four ballnuts that hold the spoiler on my hatchback was missing.
Stopped by local dealer to see about getting one and they wanted $4.95 for
one and take two weeks to get it.
Went to hardware store and got one instock for 91 cents.
Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

Sue, you saved a few dollars, but it is not an official Hyundai ball nut. Even your best friend will smirk as you drive by with generic nuts. Trade in value dropped considerably too, and a CarFax report will come back with bad karma. I'd not drive the car until my nuts were in order. .
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Yup. Probably voided the warranty, too.
On 8/30/2011 10:49 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Ed - That's just nuts!

Lol (-:
Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
snipped-for-privacy@NewsReader.Com (ibbill42) wrote:

I was doing some cleaning on the car this morning & found the missing ballnut. Put it back on & now all is well with the universe.
Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
snipped-for-privacy@NewsReader.Com (ibbill42) wrote in

Hmmm...I thought for sure you were going to say that your wife had your nut.