another warranty question.

I am selling my 2000 Elantra and am wondering how i would go about transfering the warranty. I think i read somewhere that if you sell a Hyundai the rest of the
warranty is halfed.
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net wrote:

Check the manuals for a warranty transfer form. My Excel had one. If you don't see one, tell the new owner to contact Hyundai customer service. They'll tell him what coverage is remaining, if any. IIRC, there will be no remaining warranty on a 5 year old vehicle (except the mandatory emmisions warranty), unless you bought the extended coverage.
All the factory warranties transfer automatically EXCEPT the 10/100 powertrain warranty, which will not.