any good hyundai mechanics in Boston MASS

Hello I guess is time to change mechanics, my hyundai dealers have being a pain. any recomendations? thanks.

Do the "Car Talk" guys still have a real garage? They do have a list of recommended shops on their website.

Recommendation?? Obvious - MOVE OUT OF BOSTON!!! :-) :-) :-)
Tom Wenndt

joe wrote:

If you happen to live north of the city, Nashua Hyundai in Nashua, NH is good. Although I haven't dealt with them in the last year, they've treated me well for the past 6-8 years.