Any i10 owners?

The missus got a new i10. Great little car - but I wouldn't want to drive on holiday in it. The thing is, that I (when I get to drive it - I usually drive an old banged up Accent) sometimes hear a small buzz from the engine room, like a small engine. Might be the servo, ESP or something.

Anyone noticed that?

Reply to
Steen

Daughter has one (1.2) so I will have to ask her. I cannot say I have heard anything other than the noisy injectors.

Gio

Reply to
Gio

No nothing to report. She has done 5,000 miles since 8th Sept so something should have shown up.

Gio

Reply to
Gio

I have found out that If I turn the ESP of, the buzz stops.

Reply to
Steen