Any i10 owners?

The missus got a new i10. Great little car - but I wouldn't want to drive on holiday in it. The thing is, that I (when I get to drive it - I usually drive an old
banged up Accent) sometimes hear a small buzz from the engine room, like a small engine. Might be the servo, ESP or something.
Anyone noticed that?

Daughter has one (1.2) so I will have to ask her. I cannot say I have heard anything other than the noisy injectors.
Gio

No nothing to report. She has done 5,000 miles since 8th Sept so something should have shown up.
Gio

I have found out that If I turn the ESP of, the buzz stops.