Any new 2012-2013 Accent Owners out there ????

Tell me of your experience thus far with it ? Tell me if you got the 6 speed auto trans. and your MPG on average . Also, dependability, and, how quiet is it at 70 mph ? DId you pay LESS than MSRP and if so, how much less ? Thanks much, David.

Reply to
ilbebauck

auto trans. and your MPG on average . Also, dependability, and, how quiet is it at 70 mph ? DId you pay LESS than MSRP and if so, how much less ? Thanks much, David.

ttt

Reply to
ilbebauck