Any recommended battery chargers / tenders?

One tool I don't own is a battery charger. With winter coming and now having batteries a couple years old in my cars, I thought it'd be wise to have one in the garage for emergency situations. You guys have any
recommendations? Seem like a lot of positive reviews on the Battery Tender Plus charger on Amazon and for the price it's not too shabby (likely made in China though). It seems CTEK is also good.
- Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]
On Thu, 08 Nov 2012 13:18:10 -0600, Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP] wrote:

I have something similar to this. Has come in handy to jump start my car, when the battery has run down in the airport parking lot, after being away for a couple of weeks. Also has come in handy during power outages in stormy weather, have a small inverter that powers 110 volt appliances etc. (Amazon.com product link shortened)52477693&sr=8-3&keywords+volt+battery+starter+charger