Any talk of a Hyundai hybrid coming out ?

I rode in a Toyotal Prius hybrid over the weekend and was very impressed with it. The more around town driving you do in it, the greater is the fuel economy cause youre on the Electric Battery mostly
--- the owner typically averages 50-53 mpg around town ! No wonder theres a waiting list for this car. I feel quite loyal to Hyundai and would like to stay with it however. Do they offer a hybrid or any plans in the future ? Thanks.

I just found this : http://priuschat.com/forums/prius-hybrid-news/64580-hyundais-first-hybrid-car-gets-over-1-000-orders-2.html