Anybody home?

Haven't seen a message posted here the last 2 days.
Sending this message to see if it's my news service provider -- or ???? :)

Well it's not my provider : ) Hyundai owners must be out enjoying the holidays.
Cheers

"Don" wrote in message

Apparently everyone's Hyundai is working so well there's nothing to talk about....
Don wrote:

Nope, nobody here.

That confirms my suspicion!

It is the July 4th weekend.