Anyone get to drive an Azera?

A few are making it into people's hands, at least on edmunds.com. I was looking for non-magazine opinions on how well the Azera drives (is it floaty?), power, interior quality, etc.

The instructor of my new model training was driving one. It was a technically a prototype which would need to be crushed and not sold, but most things would probably remain the same.
I was told it had the same floaty ride as the XG, that power was impressive, and the interior was very roomy-- bigger than the '06 Sonata. I haven't seen any Azeras at the dealer yet. My first thought on seeing the instructor's was that it didn't really look any larger than the Sonata. I'll be better able to make a judgment when I can see them side by side.
Call your local dealer to see if they have one yet. We just got ours, I haven't done side-by-side with Sonata yet.

Thanks, I just might.