Anyone have any details on the 2011 Sonata "Sealed" Transmission?

As the subject reads - does anyone have any information on this? I can't find much anywhere yet.

snipped-for-privacy@worthless.info wrote:

You have read the Hyundai web site, right?
Matt
snipped-for-privacy@worthless.info wrote:

You likely won't find much other than the Hyundai web site until they start releasing cars for test drive and evaluation. I suspect something like this: http://www.lcool.org/technical/100_series/auto_fluid/auto.htm
Matt