Anyone installed a hitch on their 2013 Elantra?

Hey guys, been a while since I posted. Was thinking about getting a hitch for my 2013 Elantra similar to what they have at etrailer (http://www.etrailer.com/hitch-2013_Hyundai_Elantra.htm?style=Sedan ).
Would like to get one of those bike carriers to hook up to it. Anyone out there done that?
- Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]
> GUEST wrote: > Hey guys, been a while since I posted. Was thinking about getting a > hitch for my 2013 Elantra similar to what they have at etrailer > (http://www.etrailer.com/hitch-2013_Hyundai_Elantra.htm?style=Sedan ). > Would like to get one of those bike carriers to hook up to it. Anyone > out there done that? > > - Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]
How much do they sell that hitch?