Applying fuel and air induction

Greetings everyone,          I was wondering if anyone has experience performing fuel and air induction directly to the intake system. If anyone would like to share
just how to apply it I would appreciate your input.
2002 Accent And 2002 Kia Sedona
Elmer Fudd wrote:

That's what intake systems do. What are you trying to accomplish?
I'm trying to clean it out.
Brian Nystrom wrote:

Elmer Fudd wrote:

You can clean out the throttle body by spraying it with carburetor cleaner. It's best to remove it to do this, so the cruddy solvent can drip out, rather than into the engine. Beyond that, there shouldn't be anything in the intake system that needs cleaning.