Are Santa Fe's any good ?

Would you recommend a Santa Fe ??????

Reply to
desgnr

what do you want if for? It not a weekend 4x4 to go play with the boys, it is a bit thirsty so be ready to up your gas budget...

what are your needs,

Reply to
Finn

Agreed.

Compared with what? Not a Yukon, Expedition or some other war tank.

Mine just crossed 1300 miles and I changed oil and filter to Mobil 1

0W-30 and already I am seeing an average of 21.1 mpg on my 30 mile commute mix of freeway and some city. I expect to end up with a steady 22 mpg plus.
Reply to
Wayne Moses

Reply to
desgnr

I get an average of 20 miles to the gallon. I have 36,000 miles give or take a few, I only put mobile super syn. new car formula, and use super gas in her.

Reply to
Finn

Then, that's your car. Mine is: 03 Santy LX, 3.5L V6, 38,000 miles

18 MPG City, 24 MPG Hwy, can get 28 MPG in Hwy if stay at 50-55 MPH. Plain dino oil 10W-40 (I live in Florida, hot here, during the 3 cold months use 5W-30), change every 3,000 miles. Not a single problem yet ... hope stays that way 5 five more years.

Reply to
Vic Hyu Garcia