ARGH!!! I Must Be Missing Something...

I've been trying to find the F and L marks (Full and Low) on the coolant reservoir in my wife's '04 Sonata. It's got the 2.7L in it. I've looked everywhere including on the tubing that extends down into the tank. Damned if I can see an F or an L. The coolant is quite low in the tank so I believe it needs a little refill but where in the hell do I find that F and L mark?

I've even looked on the Hyundai web site at the service manuals and no luck there.

TIA

Reply to
Mike Marlow

False alarm - I found them. Much lower down on the tank than I was looking. And... it's not even low. Now that's a plus.

Reply to
Mike Marlow