ATF Filter Wrench

I have a 80 MM end filter wrench that seems a little too big for my ATF Filter on my 01, 2.4 Hyundai engine!What is the correct size?

taters2 wrote:

I don't know, but I couldn't find the right size either. The auto parts store (AutoZone) had a larger and a smaller size, but nothing that fit. So, I bought one of the 3 finger wrenches that fits any size. I've only used it once, but it worked fine once you get the jaws against the filter so it will grip and tighten.
Matt