Att. Hyundiatech Tangled wipers '06 Elantra

My wife was driving in a heavy downpour with the wipers on high when they became tangled. She had to pull over and ofcourse got soaked untangling them
and now the passenger side no longer moves. Going into the dealers Tuesday. Ever hear of this happening and what could have caused it?Should still be under warrenty as we got it new in Dec. I hope.
Most likely, the nut retaining the wiper arm to the pivot broke loose on the passenger side arm. Turning the wipers off, moving the wiper to the park position, and tightening the nut should fix.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you but as usual your are correct. Thank you. My wife is happy again...She loves her Elantra...LOL