attn: Hyundaitech - Timing Belt for 2002 Sonata 2.7L

Hyundaitech,
Do you have any recommendations for timing belts from aftermarket vendors? I'm going to be getting mine replaced pretty soon so I am curious if there are any good or bad ones.
- Thee Chicago Wolf
The factory belts are currently made by Gates, so they're a good bet. I'd also expect good quality from Dayco or Goodyear.
> GUEST wrote: > Hyundaitech, > > Do you have any recommendations for timing belts from aftermarket > vendors? I'm going to be getting mine replaced pretty soon so I am > curious if there are any good or bad ones. > > - Thee Chicago Wolf
My trustworthy local mechanic just replaced the one on my 02 Sonata. Price was $325 including tax and all. He purchased the Gates belt at the dealer. With 70,000 on the old belt it still looked great. Dealer wanted around $500 for same work.