audio inputs behind dash??

a friend has a hyundai, about 2 years old, and wants to connect his Ipod to the stereo system. I suggested he use one of the many FM transmitters that
are available, but he saw an article somewhere that mentioned that SOME radios have audio input jacks already, and it's just a matter of finding them behind the dashboard... I have my doubts about that one, but thought I'd ask here if anyone knows... his car is one of the higher-end models, and has a CD player in the radio, if that helps any....
parrot33 at hotmail dot com