Auto air ? for Hyundaitech

I have an 07 Tucson with Auto Climate Control. It makes a buzzing sound for about 1 min after starting the engine if its been sitting for an hour or so. Is there a little fan to help the sensor sniff the
air temp? Or is it an error buzz with no error code. I can tap on the air control panel and the pitch changes. The sound comes and goes as I turn the air on and off. It is not the blower fan.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
I hear good things about you. That is why I am here.
Robert
I've not had any of the climate control heads apart, but some of them do have an air intake in the head to draw in inside air to check its temperature. If you have a little grille in the control head, that's what it's for. Whether there's a fan to suck the air in, I don't know, but it would certainly make sense.

It does have the little grill. It sounds just like a little fan on a computer when it is going bad, just on a smaller scale.
Thanks for your quick response.
Robert