auto safety reports

Could someone please tell me why when I look up the least safe cars, about all the articles are from Forbes & all have the Elantra the least safe even with front & side air bags...Would like to see some other opinions on this other than Forbes articles...I have a 2003 Elantra with the fron & side air bags & my insurance co. lowered my rates fron the 91 Nissan I had. These articles also took some nasty digs at the drivability & comfort of the Hyundais.

Reply to
Don

Is your 2003 Elantra4 and 5 Stars

Is a 1991 Sentra4 and 4 Stars