automatic door locking

My old Chrysler the doors would lock at a preset low speed. Miss that on my2005XG350L. Is it possable to get this turned on by the dealer?

The XG doesn't have this feature. Of course, you're local dealer will be happy to trade you to a new Sonata or Azera in order to get it.
I'll bet he would. Bought it in December of 05 . Oil changes June and December 06 . Last week was the third one. Had the tires rotated ,balance and alignment today little over 7000 miles on it I'm pushing 80 and the old woman ain't far behind. We don't drive much , but most of our trips are 10 or 20 miles one way.