Automatic transmission oil change

Every how many Km. should be changed automatic transmission oil on my 20006 3,3 V6 Sonata?

Regardless of what the manual calls for, i would not go beyond 30,000 miles...and id find a shop with a T-Tech flushing machine so ALL the fluid is removed including the torque converter .

In the year 20006, automatic transmissions will not require fluid changes. Supersynthetic fluids will be in use at that time, negating the ancient requirement to flush and change transmission fluids, and checking the owner's manual to determine the interval of change.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@windstream.net
Mike Marlow wrote:

Nice catch Mike. Probably will be using teleporting by then.

The interval listed in U.S. owner's manuals is 105,000 miles. That translates to about 175,000km.

Thanks :) And LOL for my 20006 type error :)