AUX Input for Sonata

I have a 99 Sonata with the H930 stereo. I want to hook my iPod up to CD changer input, but I haven't been able to find any AUX converter. At first, I found the pin-out and figured I could make my own cable, but apparently the stereo performs a hand-shake with the CD changer before switching the inputs on, so it's not quite so simple.

Has anyone found a way to connect anything to the CD changer input on this car or similar Hyundai model? Thanks!

Mark

Reply to
MarkF786