Awesome Got my 2003 santa fe shop manual!

Hope I never need it but got my original equipment Hyundai shop manual and Electrical trouble shooting manuals. May come in handy if I have a dealer tell me it is a 12 hour job to change a
spark plug or something.
Anyone needs a step by step, post and I will reply to group as I have time!