Axle leak

Hi. Yesterday I had the oil changed on my 03 Elantra and the technician noted that the "driver front axle leaking grease". How serious a problem is this? The car is just shy of 80k miles. I did
not take the car in myself or I would have asked more questions.
Thanks.

If the boot is intact and the pressure that builds inside is just forcing a little to come out where the boot clamps on the axle, it's not a big deal. Simply wipe it off and continue. It'll never completely leak out. (By the same token, this will fail a safety inspection in some states.) If you want to repair this situation, simply replace the clamp on the boot.
If the boot is physically torn or broken, all the grease can eventually come out and lead to damage to the axle joint. This would need to be repaired by replacing the boot.